Majalah PC Karangkraf

Majalah PC Karangkraf
I love to read Majalah PC published by Karangkraf.

This is the one and only computer magazine written in Bahasa Melayu, our native language here in Malaysia. Majalah PC was an adaptation of PC Magazine, English written computer magazine with hundred thousand of loyal readers around the world.

I learned a lot of computer tricks from Majalah PC. Its selling price in Kota Kinabalu was 6.60 Malaysian Ringgit. I missed several issues several times due to my busyness, i feel my life was incomplete without reading the latest edition of Majalah PC comes out early each month.

I saw a huge improvemet especially in the content presentation of Majalah PC. The front cover and the background for each page was stunning. Their designer was very creative by showing a complete blend between the content and the graphics.

I recommended you to read Majalah PC by Karangkraf if you want to know more computer tricks and new skills, especially if you dont want to read English magazines. You will be updated with latest computer hardwares too together with latest smartphones and the latest news in computing trends.

They give you tips on how to do something with something via visual step by step guide added in easy to understand instructions.

I always support Majalah PC, especially Ani Nadila. Girls do have 'powers'.

View Majalah PC live blog in here written by their Editor:

View Majalah PC Facebook Page in here:

No comments:

Post a Comment