Apple iPad - the intro



Stevie, I love the way you talk!

Simple, confident, stunning. Each time I watched Steve Jobs videos, I noticed his self trademark - a glasses, long sleeved black turtle neck shirt paired with blue jeans, sport shoes on his foot. This is the way Steve Jobs dresses on many media occasions since I was a school teen.

I love his idea of combining iPhone with a laptop. Apple iPad was a phenomenal device our computing industry could ever produce.

This video features Stevie giving his first intro speech about iPad back on 27 January 2010. I asked an Apple dealer in Karamunsing, Kota Kinabalu if iPad can be availabe, sadly the answer in "not yet".

Steve called netbooks as "cheap laptops" in the video. I agree, at least netbooks still are affordable computers at another point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment