Get help from Help.com for your personal problems

Get help for free from Help.com. This site provides answer, solution and also ideas for you to walk out from to all your personal problems.

Its is a community based website and free for you to use. You can ask about everything, includes your computer problems, dekstop related problems or any problems related with your software. Replies, answers, feedback to your posts are posted by another user, directly, in real time.

From what I saw, the community in Help.com is not highly active, the respons is slow, sometime no responses are available at all. You can compare Help.com with Yahoo Answers.

The registration for both site is free, except in Help.com, you can share personal stories, you can post your rumblings about anything you didnt like.

Help.com website for free help!

I want to post a story about my financial problem. Would anyone in Help.com able to help me? Just for a try and see what I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment