My Guest Blogger From Malaysia

Now i have a new guest blogger from Malaysia. He is so enthusiastic when talking about laptops, softwares, electronic gadgets, Google stuff (even he dreams to be come one of the Googlers), anti virus softwares, web applications, new invention and web technologies. Thank god i've found him!

Honestly, i saw his name from a discussion forum. The first thing i realized is, he gave me his real picture, not a faked one. That a sign he is truly honest guy. After some private message exchanging, i feel like i knew him for a couple a years, eventhough i've just knew his real name in two minutes.

Finally, talk directly in Yahoo Messenger and meet eye to eye in front of a web cam. He is cute, skinny, but his talent attracts me. He maintains a blog in Malaysian language, so i believe he had strong basic blogging skills.

From now on he is my love partner in updating you with the latest stories. We love the web and we dont care about the money. Well..that's true. I started this blog because my passion is about computers and software.

Passion is the important matter, most of all. He is swimmer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment