I Can Publish 40 Posts In 1 Day Thanks To Google Blogger

Google BloggerI was so passionate when talking about the internet, software, laptops, email, Google products and share my story about how we can make the most of it.

Honestly said, updating this blog every 3 hours was still not enough for me. By the end of the day, I've found myself unsatisfied with the number of posts i can write, eventough I can wrote 30-40 articles in a day and i feel i can put up blog updates 40 times in 1 day! I love doing that. Write something is my passion!

The most interesting subject i love to talk about is Google, its products and its services. I love explaining the basic and show them the advance tricks. Google really understands human nature.

We, me and you like to receive something free, useful and helpful. That is the Google understands well. So, Google aggressively gives out free stuff and buy useful stuff that internet already have, such as Blogger Blogs, YouTube or maybe next, the Twitter.

Thanks to Google Blogger (this Blogspotblogging platform i'm writing on), you guys give me something that i shine my passion on to.

Thanks Google!

No comments:

Post a Comment