End of ramadhan is near

Kota Kinabalu City Mosque - evening view
End of Ramadhan is near.

Today is Saturday, the 25th day of Ramadhan, 5 more days to celebrate Eidulfitri. I spent half of my day compeleting job tasks in the office, I left several of them for Monday later so I have some unfinished work to keep me busy.

At 1PM, I went out to Kota Kinabalu city. The crowd there was huge especially in famous shopping Malls - Centre Point, Wawasan Plaza and Wisma Merdeka. Traffic jams are everywhere around the town! Eid songs are everywhere too.

Rain comes down in evening, for half an hour. I was being thankful, because the rains makes my evening cooler!

The sun comes out like usual . I spent couple of minutes at the water front near Hyatt International Hotel just to enjoy the sunset view. It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment