How to make your Yahoo Mail load up faster in Google Chrome

How to make your Yahoo Mail load up faster in Google Chrome
I admit I hate Yahoo Mail because it was slow and I hate to see the ads that slows down the loading time of my inbox in Yahoo Mail.

Yahoo Mail takes 3 seconds to loads up in my screen. I dont know about you, maybe this email loads up faster on your screen, twice faster than mine.

My Yahoo Mail takes only 3 seconds to load up because I opened my Yahoo Mail via Google Chrome 6 installed with AdBlock extension. AdBlock prevents any advertisement to be displayed so it saves your time to watch the content.

I fully recommended you to install AdBlock plus.

This extension has its Firefox version Firefox too, but AdBlock works best with Google Chrome web browser. The Firefox version does not work all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment