Back to work after Raya

Phew!

I was just back to Kota Kinabalu, spending few days at 'kampung'. Most of my Raya holidays were spent there.

I have a good celebrating Raya with my brothers and sisters, together cousins. I saw several of them grow up to beautiful young ladies and handsome lads. I became older!

The Aidilfitri falls onto Friday. I need to get back to Kota Kinabalu at the next monday to attend my work schedule. Gosh, I was so busy for the last 7 days! My office mates still in their holidays. I have to cover up all things, including several friend's work.

I wanna do blogging for full time, not stuck in an office. I really enjoy tech blogging because it allows me to learn new things. I wish Majalah PC's Editor contacted me, invites me to become one of their writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment