I was very exhausted today

home office using Vista laptop
I was very exhausted today. If you are new to this site, welcome.

My name is Qistina, I'm currently working as an information technology officer in a govertment organization. I worked in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

In Malaysia, my position was called as ICT officer. ICT means 'Information and Communication Technology' for short.

My usual working day starts at 8 AM but I usually come to my office at 6AM. I started working at 6:30AM till evening.

During Ramadhan fasting month, I spent a couple of hours going out to buy some food. I will staty in the office until late night, sometime up to 12 midnight, when I have a deadline to catch.

Yeah, this is my life, a single, lonely tech geek. Would you like to be a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment