Google Malaysia - the blog

Google Malaysia - the blog
In a night I've stumbled upon an idea of finding Google Malaysia, either the office or just the official website of the office.

At that time, I was using Internet Explorer 7 to browse the internet. As you may know, the default search engine in Internet Explorer 7 was Bing and I'm not changing it since the first time IE7 was installed in my computer.

When the result came out, I was happy because I found a blog with the name of 'Google Malaysia'. A voice in my head says, this is the official blog for Google Malaysia office! I clicked on the link.

When the blog appear, I was unhappy, suddenly. It was unupdated blog made by a guy from Kelantan, Malaysia. I am wrong. I tought this was a blog from original Google Malaysia, but it was not.

I'm speechless. Please click here to view the blog...What do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment