Blogging for money is not my intention of keeping a technology blog

money blogging
Most of my friends here do blogging for second source of income. For me personally, I dont use blogging as my source of income.

Its a passion. Blogging is a passion for me, personally, seriously. Money is not a boost for me.

I love to searech for new information, new software, downloading it, testing it, see what its doing best, what's not best and comparison with another software. I love the process of doing all that.

I want to do tech blogging FULL TIME. My personal ido is Peter ROjas, the man who founded Engadget. I'm not a gadget geek, I just love to test some software.

I hate my job. Eventhough I'm working as an information technology office, I really hate it because we got a lt off complaints, problems, friends beat you up in a meeting, bosses keep finding what you've done wrong.

I love blogging and I wanna do it full time so I can find more tips, guides and any information that I've found useful. I pray a lot, one day I want to quit my day time job and do blogging full time, I dont care if I do it from morning to midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment